Bananas and Nutella in Coffee-Infused Crepes
1 cup milk
1/2 cup cold, strong coffee
4 T sugar
1/3 cup flour
2 T melted, cooled butter plus 1 teaspoon butter for pan
2 T chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella)
1/2 banana, sliced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk, eggs, coffee and sugar until well incorporated.
- Add the flour slowly, making sure no lumps are left.
- Stir in butter and coffee mixture to make batter.
- Heat 1 teaspoon butter in a crepe pan or non-stick sauté pan. Pour in batter to form a light layer on the pan bottom. Cook crepe 30 seconds per side, then transfer it to a plate.
- Spread evenly with Nutella and top with banana slices. Fold crepe in four to serve. Makes 1 serving.