- When there is no espresso, you feel depresso.
- You feel as if coffee is a big ol’ hug in a cup.
- You consider a French press survival gear.
- You drop everything you’re doing when you hear your favorite roast is on sale.
- You get both hot and iced coffee for yourself. At the same time.
- You’ve learned not to wear white.
- You eat chocolate espresso beans like mints.
- Your version of single-serving coffee is a cup the same size as a Big Gulp.
- No matter how much coffee you have, you just want more.