We love to share ideas on reusing coffee grounds. Check out this latest list of ideas for your used coffee grounds:
1. Deodorize your fridge with a bowl of used coffee grounds set inside. It’ll work just like baking soda to clear odors.
2. Used coffee grounds help fertilize indoor plants. They are also good for your composting bin.
3. When washing your hair, rub used grounds through the ends, rinse and you will have soft, glossy locks.
4. Used coffee grounds are great for removing cooking smells like garlic from your hands. Just rub a handful and rinse well.
5. Fill a sack or other cloth container with dry used grounds and place in a musty closet or a smelly basement.