Munich: Five Facts and a Surprise
1. Munich is the home to Dallmayr Coffee. Their building on Dienerstrasse is a striking example of elegant 19th-century architecture. Inside, you will find the delicatessen, a café-bar and a Michelin-starred restaurant. More than 1.4 million tourists visit Dallmayr each year.
2. Average high temperatures in Munich range from the coldest in January at 36-degree F to the hottest month, July, at 73-degree F. Lows in those same months: 25-degree F and 54-degree F, respectively. The most hours of sunshine occur in October.
3. Marienplatz is the central square in the Old Town (Dallmayr is around the corner). A popular glockenspiel show is performed at the town hall on the square. Glockenspiels are percussion instruments with keys similar to a piano. The show uses chimes from 43 bells while life-sized figures retell 2 historical tales.
4. Munich has been rated as among the top 10 cities in the world with the highest quality of life worldwide.
5. The population of Munich exceeded 1.5 million in June 2015, a 20 percent increase over the last ten years.
6. Surprise! Munich is twinned with the following cities: Edinburgh, Verona, Bordeaux, Sapporo, Kiev, Harare Zimbabwe and Cincinnati Ohio.
We love Dallmayr coffee and you will too! It is smooth, flavorful and aromatic. Try it for the first time or stock up on a favorite by getting 10 percent off all Dallmayr coffee with no minimum order at www.EnjoyBetterCoffee.com.*
Please use coupon code DALLMAYR
*Discount valid through 5/17/2016 on EnjoyBetterCoffee.com with no minimum order. Not valid with any other coupons or discounts. Not valid for discounted, special sale or case sale Dallmayr items.
PS—Dallmayr Coffee range includes Nespresso capsules, whole beans, espresso and a specially ground coffee for the French Press. Discover your favorites today.