At Enjoy Better Coffee, we love all European coffee, but there is something special about Italian coffee. Maybe it is the rich flavor of espresso, or maybe drinking a cup takes you to away to people-watch at one of the many piazze, or quite possibly, it is having all of that in the comfort of your own home!
We love Lavazza coffee, and we know you will too. Read on, and you will want to buy Lavazza, and save at the same time!
Why buy Lavazza? Let us count the ways.
1. Lavazza is ranked #1 in the Italian retail coffee market. It’s known as “Italy’s Favorite Coffee.”
2. The fourth generation of the Lavazza family is still involved in the family coffee business.
3. Lavazza is the official coffee of professional tennis’s Grand Slams, the 4 major annual competitions. Five and a half million tennis fans can’t be wrong.
4. Lavazza, as part of ongoing efforts for sustainability in the coffee industry, sponsored the production and release of 2 documentaries on the last Earth Day, with themes relating to their annual calendars.
5. Speaking of their annual calendars, these works of art by internationally-renowned photographers, are beautiful, sought-after and collectible.
6. Lavazza worked with NASA on building and sending an espresso machine to the International Space Station. The machine is called the ISSpresso.
7. To further knowledge of coffee, the company created the Lavazza Training Center. Students learn about and experience Italian coffee culture. The two departments in the center are The Espresso School and The Coffee Design School.
8. As one of the first roasters to ‘blend’ coffee bean types, Lavazza’s unique combinations became popular sellers.
9. EnjoyBetterCoffee.com is giving you 15% off your order of Lavazza products with no minimum order!
Please use coupon code: LAVAZZA15
*Discount valid from 11/05/17 through 11:59 p.m. EST 11/07/17 with no minimum order on Lavazza products only at http://www.enjoybettercoffee.com. Not valid with other coupons or discounts, special sale or case sale products.
P.S. Has “falling back” left you feeling groggy? Lavazza has some fantastic coffees to help wake you up now that Daylight Saving Time has ended!
So Many Choices from Lavazza…
Here’s more about some of our personal favorites from Lavazza. You can’t go wrong with any of them. You’ll thank us later.
From the Lavazza whole bean range, try Lavazza Gran Crema Espresso is a 40/60 Arabica and Robusta beans. The coffee is rich, intense and full-bodied, with a velvety crema. This blend makes delicious coffee drinks.
Lavazza Qualita Rossa whole beans are 70/30 Robusta and Arabica beans, a superb combination of African and Brazilian beans, blended to produce a full and rich taste and aroma. This coffee works wonderfully with milk, so enjoy it with breakfast.
Lavazza Top Class Espresso is a 50/50 blend of Arabica and Robusta beans. Full-bodied, rich with an excellent crema, its full, sweet aroma all work together to make a perfect espresso blend. It tastes great with milk too.
Lavazza’s ground range includes Lavazza Espresso Bar, a premium blend of beans sourced from around the world. This coffee is full-bodied, rich and complex. Try Lavazza in Blu, with 100% Arabica beans, which is a home version of Lavazza espresso as sold in many cafes. Medium bodied, this works best for espresso makers and espresso drinks.
Whatever you try, you’re getting a great deal on this quality Italian coffee. If you already love Lavazza, then use the discount above to stock up!
Early Holiday Announcement
We are happy to let you know that we have Fed-Ex 2 Day and Standard Overnight shipping options available so you don’t have to wait long to get your Italian espresso (or any of our high-quality coffee)! Choose these options at Checkout.
Coffee In The News
Sour Coffee Ale Combines Two Delicious Worlds
The company behind Fat Tire Belgian Ale has released a special brew named Geisha Sour Ale. The concoction is a blend of Panama Geisha coffee with one of the company’s award-winning sour ales. While the sour ale has been available for a couple decades, the company decided to find ways to present that beer, and others, in new and unique ways. The coffee makes the drink silky and rich while the ale gives a bright note. While the company acknowledges that this is the most expensive beer they have ever made, a portion of the proceeds will go to a grant that will help distribute climate resistant coffee types to smaller coffee farmers around the world.
As always, enjoy better coffee and thanks from the EnjoyBetterCoffee Team!