It’s all you need!
The Summer Forecast: Bright and sunny with the chill of iced coffee in the air.
Every summer, we share the newest recipes for iced coffee. EnjoyBetterCoffee.com has all the coffees that you want for iced coffee drinks (and for anytime you want a coffee). Our coffees are made for the European market so they have slightly stronger and more intense flavor profiles than coffee made for the U.S, making them perfect for that iced coffee.
This week, we have selected several European iced coffee drinks that will help you enjoy your summer in a cool way.
If you’ve been thinking of ordering from us, then now is the time. We’ll give you 10% off your purchase of $30 or more when you order from our site.*
Please Use Coupon Code: ICED10
*Discount valid from 7/29/18 through 11:59PM ET on 7/31/18 at EnjoyBetterCoffee.com with purchases of $30 or more before shipping cost. Not valid with other coupons or discounts, special sale or case sale products. Questions? Call us at 800.582.6617 Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM ET.
PS – Try any of our flavorful instant coffees – perfect for a quick iced coffee!
Italian Iced Coffee Two Ways
You’ll find Caffe Freddo in most coffee bars in Italy. Straight espresso is stored in a freezer and served as a coffee slush. Or try espresso over a scoop of vanilla gelato or ice cream and you have an Affogato, perfect for dessert. We have a wide range of Italian espresso, including Bristot, Caffe Vergnano, Illy and Lavazza; you bring the ice cream.
Germans Know Eiskaffee
Eiskaffee means “ice-cream coffee” and this recipe delivers a creamy iced coffee in no time at all. Use one of our great German brands. Tchibo Instant coffee and Jacobs Instant coffee are two of the most popular brands on our site and in Germany. Tchibo and Jacobs also make full-flavored ground and whole bean coffee if you prefer.
- 1 quart strong instant or fresh-brewed coffee
- 2 scoops of ice cream (per drink)
- Whipped cream
- Grated sweet chocolate to garnish
- Make the coffee. Allow to cool to room temperature, then chill in fridge.
- Into a tall glass, place 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Pour the cooled coffee into the tall glass, leaving a little room below the rim.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with chocolate. Enjoy.
In Greece, It’s Frappé
When the Summer Olympics was last held in Athens, Frappé was a huge hit among the tourists. Nescafe instant coffee is the recommended instant in Greece because it gets foamy. You’ll need a blender or cocktail shaker.
- 1 ½ – 3 teaspoons instant coffee
- 2/3 cup cold water
- Sugar, Milk and ice cubes (optional)
- Add coffee, sugar and a splash of water to a cocktail shaker or blender. Shake or blend until the mixture forms a thick and frothy foam.
- Pour the foam into a tall glass, then stir in the remaining water, sugar, milk and ice if using. Enjoy with a straw.
NOTE: Variations on this drink include versions without sugar, medium sweetened, very sweet and without milk.
Iced Coffee Add-Ins Can Spice It Up:
* Try a strip of lemon peel, twisted over the glass, then rubbed on the rim of the iced coffee. Very refreshing!
* Pour a shot of espresso over a glass of tonic water and ice. Bitter and sweet.
* Mix 1 cup of milky tea and 1 cup of strong coffee, then serve over ice. Creamy and smooth.
As always, enjoy better coffee and thanks from the EnjoyBetterCoffee Team!