In Treviso, Italy, along the Adriatic Sea, Massimo Zanetti began his career as a wholesaler of green coffee. It didn’t take long for him to expand and build what would become Segafredo coffee. He began roasting, producing and distributing premium coffee. Early on, the company sold one ton of coffee per year. Today, as part of the Massimo Zanetti Beverage group, Segafredo is one of 20 international consumer brands. The group sells 120,000 tons of coffee each year.
Segafredo is one of our most popular coffees. For home preparation, Segafredo Intermezzo and Espresso Casa coffees are two of our best sellers. Intermezzo has an authentic Italian flavor thanks to its 60/40 blend of Arabica and Robusta beans. The flavor is relatively strong, with spicy notes, good structure and a full aroma. With medium crema, Intermezzo is perfect for espresso. Espresso Casa is a balanced dark roast, with good crema and also perfect for espresso. We have both roasts newly arrived, in stock, in ground and whole bean. Read on to learn more about some of our favorite Segafredo blends.
Try this international favorite today and get 15% off all Segafredo coffee with no minimum order at www.EnjoyBetterCoffee.com.*
Please use coupon code: SGFD15
*Discount valid through 11:59 PM EDT on 9/26/2017 for 15% off Segafredo products at EnjoyBetterCoffee.com with no minimum order required. Not valid with other coupons or discounts, special sale or case sale products.
PS—All our Segafredo coffee is now at lower prices! Coupled with the deal above, you have to get Segafredo today!
Try one or a selection of their delicious roast coffees. We have these from Segafredo in ground:
• Segafredo Emozioni is smooth and full-bodied, and 100% Arabica.
• Segafredo Espresso Moka ground, for a moka coffee maker; it is rich and intense.
• Segafredo Philtre D’Or ground, which is delicate and smooth from the pure Arabica beans, and ground specifically for filter coffee makers.
Prefer whole beans?
• Try Segafredo Massimo for a full-bodied, authentic Italian espresso.
• Segafredo Espresso Mild is created from a blend of the highest quality beans from Brazil, and has subtle notes of fruit, making a velvety, smooth espresso.
• Segafredo HO-RE-CA (short for Hotels, Restauraunts and Cafes) Espresso is a dark roast with intense flavor and aroma, yet still balanced with sweet notes.All above are available in 2.2lb bags.
We have Segafredo coffee pods and capsules for espresso machines.
Segafredo Casa Espresso pods are available in packages of 18.
Segafredo espresso capsules, for the Segafredo Espresso machine, are available in 5 different roasts.
Use the discount above to save even more.